Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Any reason I picked Rainbow Candy?

Rainbow Candy. Sounds... chipper? joyous? Feels like you're wearing rose-coloured glasses just to read these words together? Well, I guess that was kinda the point of choosing this as my title. The world can seem crappy enough as it is without having a name that invokes thoughts of sadness and dispair. I'll probably talk about things of that nature down the line, you know, to keep myself from going crazy, but for now I'm content to think and talk of happy things. And this blog name, "Rainbow Candy", makes me happy. I think of bright colours, multiple sweets, etc. Have you ever youtubed that commercial where someone drops all those multi-coloured balls down a hill and you watch the thousands of them bounce off cars and buildings? If you haven't, you're missing out. If this link works, check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zOrV-5vh1A&feature=related

But if not, you should still youtube it. Just search: Sony Bravia Balls, high resolution. You won't be let down. This commercial is what I think of when I think Rainbow Candy. Maybe this will give you an idea of what runs through my head, how I think, in the posts to come.

Anyways, that's it for now. I look forward to blogging more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment